Current Challenge

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Father's Day Card

Hey Deer Friends,

         I hope you all are having a great week!! I had a funeral to go to this week and I've been babysitting my nieces, so I'm delayed in getting my card posted.

Tonight, I want to show you a Father's Day card I made using the fishing bear freebie from last week. I really liked the bear and thought it'd be cute to make a big one as the Dad and a little one as the son.   For this card, I used a combination of two files Fishing Bear and Gone Fishing from Kadoodle Bug Designs.


I love making scenes with the cards and scrapbook pages I make. It's fun for me to add all the details into the creations. I guess that's the way my brain works because I just love details!!! When I created this I wanted the Dad and Son bear to be on a boat fishing. So I used the boat from the Gone Fishing file and then the woodgrain stamp to create a realistic boat. Then, I used some blue Nuvo Drops to create the ripples in the water. To finish it I added some cattails around the boat to complete the scene. : )


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing
KaDoodle Bug Files:  Gone Fishing and Fishing Bear
Disney Classics Cricut Cartridge: Cattail
Cardstock:  Core'dinations from JoAnn's & Recollections from Michaels.
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Black, Brown, Blue, Cocoa, Rose Coral, Olive, & Scarlet.
Stampibilities Ink:  Sable
Stampin Up Ink: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, & Yoyo Yellow.
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue,  & glue dots.
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Nuvo Drops: Caribbean Blue, Ebony Black & Carnation Pink.

I am entering this card in the  Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge

Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website!!

I hope you enjoyed this project today and be sure to check the blog again soon.  



Have a blessed week !!! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment