Current Challenge

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Enchanted Household Card

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Hope you're all having a fab day.

DT Hayley stopping by to bring you a card made using a few of the images from the Enchanted Household set.


I used the clock, candle & rose cutting files.

The background for the card is from the matching paper set from Prettygrafikdesign and can be purchased from their Etsy store.

I found the paper looked too busy along with the 3 images on the front so I placed a piece of tracing paper/vellum over the top to tone down the colours and to make sure the 3 images stood out and didn't get lost in the background.

I used a brad in each corner to attach the tracing paper to the background so there was no glue marks.

I used my Cricut Explore to write the sentiment onto a banner image from the Cricut Access subscription. I thought 'Have a magical day!' went really well with the images and meant the card could then be used for a whole host of different occasions!
I think it would be perfect for a wedding card for any Beauty & the Beast or even just Disney fan!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!!





1 comment: