Current Challenge

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Building Sandcastle Bears Step Card

Good Evening KaDoodle Bug Fans,

I'm so excited to be back on the KBD Design Team and I hope to be able to inspire you with the project's I share on the KaDoodle Bug Design blog and Facebook page. 

For my first project I'm sharing a step card I reproduced from one I made a few years ago with the Cutie KaToodles - Building Sandcastle Bears file.   



A friend liked it so much she wanted one and since I couldn't "bear" to give her my original, because it's one of my all time favorite cards I made, I decided to create a brand new one for her to have.   

There are a few differences between them and I like the one I made for her a little better than my original.  :)

Here is a picture of them side by side.

The card on the left is my original card and the one on the right is the new one I recently re-created. 



I used my eBrush to shade all the pieces, sand and waves.  On the reproduced card I used false eye lashes from the Dollar Store for the eyes on the girl bear on the very front where as on the original card I used a fine point black pen to draw the eyelashes.  The other difference is the sentiment.  

You like this file, there are many more adorable files for sale on the KaDoodle Bug Designs website.   Don't forget that there is a Freebie offered every week and sometimes daily.   

If you want to be notified on when a new freebie is available, when new files are released and when sales are happening be sure to like and follow our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/kadoodlebugdesigns if you're not already following along.    

We would also love it when you to share with us any projects you've made using KBD files on our Facebook page.  

I hope you liked seeing my reproduced card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

TTFN,






No comments:

Post a Comment