Current Challenge

Monday, May 15, 2017

Red, White and Blue Unicorns!

Hey there KBD Fans! DT Angie on the blog today. I am in love with the unicorns that are all over the KBD page. Since Memorial Day is coming, I thought it was perfect to use the Cutie KaToodles - 4th of July Unicorn file:




  I made a rosette using a red floral paper and then the Anna Griffin die cut: Eleanor Lace with a silver/gold glitter.

I am so happy with the way that this turned out and glad that I am able to share it with you.



Please go to the KaDoodle Bug Designs page and look for some other great patriotic images that could be used for the upcoming holiday.

But most of all, dont forget to Thank a Veteran / Service Member or any emergency service worker for their service. Being a Veteran myself, I am so thankful for all those that came before me and after me. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment