Current Challenge

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Koala Scrapbook Border

Hey Kadoodle Bug Fans,

         I hope you are having a great week so far!! : ) It's been raining hard here the past few days and now all the surrounding towns are flooded. : ( Hopefully all the water goes down soon.
So, todays project is a vertical Koala Border with a Mother and a baby Koala. I used the Cutie Katoodles Koala from Kadoodle Bug Designs.



I just love Kadoodle Bug Designs Cutie Katoodle files, they are just so stinkin cute. I wanted to create something that was Mother related since Mother's Day is coming up, so I used the Koala file.  For the Koala bears, I used just the Koala file and cut the legs and arms facing one direction. I wanted it to look like the Koala was holding onto the tree. I did the same thing for the baby Koala but faced it the opposite way. The tree is from the same file as well I just increased the size. I made the sentiment in Cricut Design Space using a font called A Red Bucket.



Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing
KaDoodle Bug Files:  Cutie Katoodles Koala
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge: Flower
Font: A Red Bucket
Cardstock:  Core'dinations & DCWV Pastels
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Black
Stampin Up: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, & Pretty in Pink
Dew Drop Memento: London Fog
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, foam adhesive, & red sticky tape.
Sentiment: Made it myself with font Listed above.
White Gel Pen: Uniball Signo
Black Micron Ink Pen
Stampin Up: Pink Chalk
Martha Stewart Punch: Vintage Doily Punch
Pink Crystals for middle of flowers


I hope you enjoyed this project today and be sure to check the blog again soon.. I'd love to hear from you.  



Have a blessed week !!! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment