Current Challenge

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Have a Sweet Day!!!

Good evening KaDoodle Bugs!!! DT Jana stopping by this evening to share a quick card I created using the new Freebie file "Ice Cream Panda". Is this Panda not the cutest?!?! Make sure to stop over at the shop and pick it up while it's FREE.


To create this card, I started by uploading the Ice Cream Panda SVG file to my Cricut Explore Air 2. Each piece was cut using Bazzill Cardstock and then inked with Tim Holtz Ditsress Inks. To finish it off, I used a white gel pen to add some highlights.

I die cut two photo mats and adhered them to the base of my card. I added my Ice Cream Panda and stamped my sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. To complete my card, I added three small drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops to the bottom corner. 

Below is a list of supplies and products I used to create this card:


Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Ki Memories Bright Geo Paper Pad

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Black Soot, Twisted Cintron, Picked Raspberry, Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw

Art Glitter Glue

Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Photo Mats: Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frames Die

Sentiment: Craftin Desert Divas Sweet Shop Stamp Set

Nuvo Crystal Drops: Ebony Black, Carnation Pink, Apple Green

Thank you for stopping by and as always,
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment