Current Challenge

Thursday, March 9, 2017

St. Patrick's Day Layout | Paper Piecing Process

Hello lovely crafters!

My name is Gabriela. I am Design Team member Craftiella. I'm stopping by today to show you guys my process for paper piecing. I've been working on a scrapbook layout for St. Patrick's Day and decided to show you guys how I color and assemble my pieces. I know that, when I started, I was interested in knowing how other people would do it. So here is my video on how I did this paper piecing. It is a process. I don't call it a tutorial because we all have different ways of doing it. So I hope you enjoy the video!


[VIDEO LINK COMING LATER TODAY]

The file is called Clovers and Unicorns from the Cutie KaToodles collection for KaDoodleBug Designs.

So for my layout I used a paper pad by Craft Smith called Boho Tropical. It was a layout template I found on Cricut Design Space. I used the clover unicorn as my accent piece.




For the title I cut out the "Accessories" on the file. Most of the solids are Recollections paper from Michael's. I just added some stitching with a white Gelly Roll pen here and there. The photo mat is going to hold a 4"x6" photo.
This was a pretty simple layout and I do consider myself a beginner to I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Be sure to check out my own blog for more from me at Craftiella Designs. See you guys on the next blog post!

DT Member - Gabriela "Craftiella"

No comments:

Post a Comment