Current Challenge

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lucky Bunnies Card

Hey everyone how are you doing? 
I am obsessed with Nuvo Drops. I only have like 10 more to go and I will have all of them! I am also obsessed with the Embellishment Mousse, not exactly sure what I'm suppose to do with it so I'm just winging it! 
So I made this card and I am in love with it.
I used the embellishment mousse in cosmic brown to color the coins and his bucket for his hat. 
I cut three pieces of pattern paper out of the cross stitched rectangles. 
Then  cut grass and clouds out of them! i love how it turned out. 
I used Lawn Fawns watercolor petite pad and the perfectly plaid rainbow pad. 
Below are links to all the products. 
I love this little bunnies sitting in his scene! 
Products used:
Cosmic brown Embellishment Mousse EH
Cosmic brown Embellishment Mousse SSS
Nuvo Crystal drops in Morning Dew  EH
Nuvo Crystal drops in Morning Dew  SSS
Nuvo Jewel Drops in Key Lime EH
Nuvo Jewel Drops in Key Lime SSS
Distress ink in Tea Dye EH
Distress ink in Tea Dye SSS
Lawn Fawn Watercolor wishes Petite paper pad  EH
Lawn Fawn Watercolor wishes Petite paper pad  SSS
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite Pad EH
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite Pad SSS
Kadoodle Bug "Lucky Bunnies"
Xyron Tape Runner Amazon 
Zig Two Way Glue Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment