Current Challenge

Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St Patricks Day!!

Happy St Patrick's Day Kadoodle Bug fans!!
DT Hayley with you on the blog today.

With it being St Patricks Day it seemed only right that I bring you something Leprechaun-y & green haha!!
The file I chose was Lucky Leprechauns



 As soon as I saw this file it just screamed banner to me as you get so many different images - all the little accessory images are perfect to accompany the large main ones!

I kept my banner pretty small with only 3 pennants but the sky is the limit  with this file and you could make a pretty substantial banner if your heart desired.


For the colour scheme I went for all things bright, green and glittery! The images really come to life when they catch the light.

For the background of the 2 end pennants I used an Embossalicious embossing folder.


The sentiment is from Cricut Design Space


Hope you all have an awesome day!

~ DT Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment