Current Challenge

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Celebration Card

Hey there everyone! I always have fun creating and using different materials when doing my cards for friends and family. Today I made a celebration card that can be used for a birthday or any type of celebration really.

I used the Turtley Awesome Birthday file:

http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=700



I loved the paper I used, just regular card stock from Michaels that had a glitter floral design for a little extra sparkle.

The one difference in my card is that the red block behind the celebrate stamp is a paint sample that I cut into a square. I wasnt sure if it would work nicely but after seeing the final product I was really glad I tried a different medium. The best part is the samples were free!

Here is the final Card:





Hope you enjoy the card and if you love turtles like my kids, I highly recommend this file, it can be used in so many ways! - DT Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment