Current Challenge

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Birthday Cupcake Bears Card

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Welcome back to the blog.

DT Hayley stopping by to bring you a card I made for my mum's birthday today!


This adorable little guy is from the Cutie KaToodles - Birthday Cupcake Bears cutting file.



The embossing folder is an 8x8 folder called 'Beautiful Bunting' from the Embossalicious range.

For the name I used Fablon Vinyl in polished gold.
For any crafters in the UK that struggle to get hold of affordable vinyl I can't recommend this product enough, it can be picked up at Hobbycraft and you can get it in an assortment of colours, patterns & finishes. It cuts like a dream on my Cricut and sticks really well on projects & lasts.

Have a Fabulous Day!!

DT ~ Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment