Current Challenge

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Luck of the Irish

DT Barbara here, sharing with you a paper pieced St. Patrick's day card.


I used the CK-Bag of Gold to create this 5-1/4 x 5-1/4 inch card. After sizing down the file for my card, I created a dozen extra clovers to add along the border of the white embossed background. I always keep my embossing folders on hand, to give my cards some extra dimension. For this project, I used my Paper Studio embossing folder.


For some finished touches, I added some Stickles to the clover the raccoon is holding and to the one on the bag. Also, I've added a couple of dimensional dots to the clover using green Nuvo Crystal Drops.


You can find this sweet pattern by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by today and remember to share your KaDoodle Bug Designs projects with us as well, on our Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment