Current Challenge

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Warmest Wishes

Hello there..... Design Team member Jana stopping in today to share with you a card I created using the adorable Winter Polar Bears file.



I used Neenah White 80lb cardstock for my card base. For my mat, I used my water brush along with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Broken China and Tumbled Glass) on Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock. I also used my Stitched Scallop Dies from Craftin Desert Divas for my snow, and my sentiment is from the Winter Cheer stamp set also from Craftin Desert Divas. I used Versamark ink and heat embossed my sentiment with ReCollections Opaque Sparkle embossing powder.

My adorably sweet Polar Bear with present along with the snowflakes were created using Bazzill Cardstock, Ki Memories: Bright Geo Paper Pad (for Polar Bears Scarf) and DCWV Crisp Luxury Paper Pad (Gift Bow). All pieces were uploaded and cut using my Cricut Explore and then inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar, Broken China).  I used Art Glitter Glue to adhere my piecings together and added some highlight with a White Gelly Roll Pen. 

Of course I had to add some more sparkle to my card, so I added Irridescent Rhinestones from Queen & Co. to the middle of each snowflake along with some Stickles.

Thank you for stopping by today. Make sure you return for more inspiration from our talented Design Team. Have a fantastic day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment