Current Challenge

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Don't Be a Grinch

Hello this is Sukie and I have a fun card to share today.  My card was created with the Jolly Christmas Faces cutting file and I stamped the face with the Peachy Keen Everyday Character 1 7/8" stamp set.  I absolutely love the larger face stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps, they work so perfectly with the cutting files.  All of the papers are from the DCWV All About Christmas Stack.
A touch of Stickles were added to the holly for a sparkly effect.  I cut out a set of banners using the Fish Tail Banner dies and created a couple of layers with the different sizes. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Merry & Bright (retired stamp set).  A couple of scattered snowflakes were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment