Current Challenge

Monday, December 12, 2016

Cocoa Cutie Birthday Card

Hey everyone, Jessi here from My Life in Arts n' Crafts,

How are you all doing this Monday morning?.. I am getting ready to head out the door because I'm on mornings now. UGH mornings....
Any way, I made this Christmas birthday card, using the current freebie Christmas Cocoa Cutie make sure you head over to get it before it's gone.

I swapped out the eyes with another file, I like the downward eyes better.
I used a piece of pattern paper from Jillibean Soup, called "Christmas Cheer Chowder" for the inspiration for my colors. I Used cardstock from Close to my Heart, and currently if you place an order over on my site you will receive a free gift from me.
Colors used:
Eggplant, Lagoon, Pixie, Black, White, Sea Glass, and Slate, 
I also used the water color pencils, to add detail to the eyes, as well as a white gel pen.
Other items used:
Cashmere Ink (inking all edges)
Archival Black
Sweet Birthday stamp set.
Nuvo Crystal drops Ruby Slippers
Blending pen 


1 comment: