Current Challenge

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Jolly Pencils


Hello Everyone! I'm Alma-DT and 
 it's my day to hangout with you guys here at the blog,
 today I've made a quick and easy Jolly pencils


I like the idea to make quick projects that I can put together easily with my kids, so for these cute pencils i used the Jolly Christmas faces


I cut the faces just like in the file, I also cut the same image blank for the back, and mounted them in the pencils with hot glue gun, added a bow and voilá... 

Here you have a closer look of these little cuties...




You can also use the same procedure to 
make cake toppers, or magnets ( just make 
sure you laminate them or 
they won't last)







That's all for today, they were fun to make, 
I hope you like them, for more to
 see you can give me a visit at 
on Facebook and on Instagram



1 comment: