Current Challenge

Monday, October 10, 2016

Foxy Fall --

Hello & Happy Monday KBD Fans! 
DT Theresa here from: Theresa's Crafty Creations
I hope you all had a Fabulous weekend and are ready to start 
another wonderful week! :) Today, I thought I would share
a sweet Fall card using the super cute



This little guy is so adorable and FUN to color too!



-- Here's what I created to Inspire you --




I just love how cute this turned out - Wonderful Fall colors! :)



-- Products Used on my Card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, American Crafts, Spectrum Noir Ultra
Designer Paper - Echo Park (I Love Family)
Stitched Card Mat Die - My Favorite Things
Stitched Circle Die - My Favorite Things
Stitched Small Card Mat Die - CDD
Stitched Leaf Dies - Lawn Fawn & Jaded Blossom
Spectrum Noir Markers
Sentiment - Jaded Blossom (Harvest Signs)
Fun Foam for Dimension
Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter pen on the leaves

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Now go get your CRAFT ON!!

1 comment: