Current Challenge

Monday, September 12, 2016

Smarty Pants Layout

Happy Monday, this is Sukie and today I have a 12x12 layout page to share!The Cutie KaToodle Field Mouse is a KaDoodle Bug Designs cutting file and I borrowed his glasses from the Graduate Bear file also from KBD.  I wrapped the center of the glasses with some washi tape for a nerdy look.  The title was cut from The First Few Years cartridge and the glasses from the Brooklyn Iron cartridge.
I added some glasses themed washi along the edge of my paper.  A journaling tag was tucked in with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Ready, Set, Go (retired) stamp set.  The other sentiment also from Scrappy Moms and is from the Candy Gram (retired) stamp set and stamped on a hand cut sign.  A few paper flowers and a some touches of twine in Black Licorice Trendy Twine finished off my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment