Hey there KaDoodle Bugs! Happy Monday! DT Jana here today to share a quick Halloween card I created for a special little boy I know.
This card measures 4.5" x 6.25". I used the Charmkin Cuties - Frankie file to create this card. You can find this file here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=57&products_id=863
Here are all the "ingredients" I used to make this card:
- KBD File: Charmkin Cuties - Frankie (http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=57&products_id=863)
- Cardstock: ReCollections
- Patterned Cardstock: American Crafts "Haunted" Paper Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Tea Dye, Spiced Marmalade, Crushed Olive, Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac, & Black Soot
- Pebbles Pearlescent Shimmer Chalks
- Prismacolor Pencils: Black (935), True Blue (903), Dark Brown (946), Apple Green (912), Grass Green (909), Violet (932)
- Art Glitter Glue
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Pigma Micron Black Pen (005)
- Black Kaiser Colour Glitter Gel Pen
- Black Glitter Gem Stickers
I hope that you enjoyed my creation for today. Please make sure to stop by daily to view all of the fantastic projects and inspiration that the KBD Design Team has to share with you. Have a fabulous and crafty week!!