Current Challenge

Monday, September 5, 2016

Creeping by....

Hello & Happy Labor Day Everyone!
DT Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
Today, I'm sharing this CREEPY Halloween card I created!

I'm using another "LAST CALL" svg file
This one is called Hollow's Eve Monsters



"LAST CALL" means, Melissa will not be carrying
this COOL file any longer, so If your into FUN Scary
Halloween cards or whatever and don't have this file yet...
You better go pick it up before it's gone! It's only 50¢
right now.... Still a Great deal! :)


-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



How Creepy cool is this? I LOVE how it came out! :)


-- Product info on my card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, American Crafts, Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Designer Paper - Carta Bella (All Hallow's Eve) 
Square 31st, Circle bats, Bottle set - Carta Bella  (Embellishments)
Stitched Card Mat Die - My Creative Time
Stitched Zig Zag Die - My Creative Time
Shaped Label Die - Stamp of Approval (Lovely Kit)
Sentiment & Washi Tape Die - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Assorted Stampin' Up Inks for Shading

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

1 comment: