Current Challenge

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

S'more Love!

Morning Doodle Bugs!!  

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my son.  This is the first birthday he's spent away from home now that he is off on his college adventure.  So I wanted to create a special card for him.   I have a love for the skunk files, as they remind me of my childhood and my father (he allowed us to have a momma and her babies as pets!).  So what better file to use than this cutie?!?



So here's the little card I came up with...



I decided to break out the eBrush and Spectrum Noir markers to make the paper for the skunk.  It's hard to get the perfect shading on black paper, so this made it super easy.  

I used some foil on the sentiment to add a little extra touch.


Thanks for stopping by today!!
~ DT Jennifer ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment