Current Challenge

Monday, July 18, 2016

Watercolor starfish Card |My Life in Arts n Crafts

Hey everyone Jessi here from My Life in Arts n Crafts, and today is my day to post on the blog. I hope you are all having a fantastic Monday.... maybe your kids dragged you out playing Pokemon Go all weekend or maybe you were the one playing all weekend...
Anyway I made a card using watercolor as my coloring.


I cut the starfish from Surfing Starfish out in Canson XL watercolor cardstock minus her eyes those were in white and black cardstock. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the starfish using Pink and Dark Pink and used Emerald Green and Yellow for the surfboard. The water I used number 66 from the Gansai Tambi watercolors mixed with Light gold for some shimmer. I did the same for the background. I used a greeting from the Greeting Farm for the sentiment.
I think it came out different and not my normal style of coloring or paper piecing, but I like the texture of the card.


Thanks for Stopping By!!


No comments:

Post a Comment