Current Challenge

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Let's Veg Out

This is Sukie and today I have a single page layout to share.  My layout was inspired by the adorable Shoptastic Cuties - Tomato Cutie and Cucumber Cutie from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I am so happy to have my tomato garden back this summer so I wanted to create a layout page to memorialize it.  I found the perfect papers from the DCWV Watercolor Florals stack to use for my layout.  Looking at the pictures of the layout, the cucumber looks a bit like the hornworms that are often seen around tomato plants.
The tools and sign were cut from the Cricut Freshly Picked cartridge.  The grass along the bottom was punched with the Fiskars Grass punch and the fence was punched with Martha Stewart Fence punch. Some wood grain washi from my stash was used as an accent.  I embellished the tag, sign and tools with a bit of Lime Orangesicle Trendy Twine.  The finishing touch was some paper flowers with bling.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment