Current Challenge

Friday, July 8, 2016

Happy Birthday

Happy Friday KaDoodle Bugs!! Today I am sharing a "Happy Birthday" card I created using the adorable Eggie Buddies Dragon which you can find here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=54&products_id=732


This card measures 5.5" x 5.8" and is made using Bazzill & ReCollections card stock.  The star patterned paper is also from ReCollections as well.  

To start, I uploaded the Eggie Buddies Dragon svg file to Cricut Design Space and cut each piece using my Cricut Explore.  I then shaded each piece using Color Box Chalk Ink (Deep Green). I used my Art Glitter Glue to adhere all my pieces together and then used my White Gelly Roll pen to add some highlights.

To create my "Happy Birthday" sentiment, I again, used my Cricut Explore to write my sentiment. I used the Blackletter font and the Adobe Clay Cricut Pen. I colored in the letters with a Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Marker in Pumpkin Pie.

I then used a star die cut and cut out a few stars using my Big Shot machine, added some highlights to them and added them onto my card.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look today!

~DT Jana 

No comments:

Post a Comment