Current Challenge

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Firetastic Firecracker!!


Hi there!! Alma ~DT here, stopping by to share with you guys a firecracker centerpiece that I made to decorate my table!! 


It's pretty simple, Y'all know that I'm always looking for something to reuse... So when my kids ask for Pringles my bulb lit up! 

I covered the tubes with paper, cut 3"circles for the caps and what a better way to embellished than the Cutie KaToodle Firework Bear file! 

http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26&products_id=1194

Isn't he a real cutie...? I know right!? 
For the top firework Is a bouquet of 3 that I found at Michaels... 

I hope you guys like it, and make your own... Don't forget to post pictures in the kadoodle bug fan page so we can see them and give them some love!! 
See you next time... You can always find me at
 My Cricut Side on Facebook see you around!! 

https://www.facebook.com/My-Cricut-Side-715269365215038/?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment