Current Challenge

Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Favorite Girls Layout

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a double page layout to share which I created for some pictures of my daughter and niece.  My layout was inspired by the sweet girls from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Lady Bug Girls file.  I had previously created a card with this file and knew I had to make a layout page with these adorable girls. This file was extremely tedious to piece together so I left off all of the little dots on the girl's dresses.  By the time I got to adding those, I was pretty much done.  The girl's faces were stamped with the new Peachy Keen Fashionista Face Assortment Stamps.  I'm really loving these new face stamps and how realistic they look.
The title for my layout was cut from the Sugar and Spice Cricut cartridge, however, the original title was "My Favorite Things" so I substituted in the word "girls" for  "things".   A few extra flowers were cut from the Wild Card cartridge to add a bit more detail and layering to the flowers from the Lady Bug Girls file.
A grass border punched with my Fiskars Grass punch was adhered along the bottom of my layout page.  A few bling accents and a fun tag were the finishing accents on my layout.  The tag was tied with a bit of Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment