Current Challenge

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

End of School Year....





Hi there KaDoodle Bugs! Today I am sharing two cards that I created for the end of the school year. I can't believe how quickly it has come.


My first card is a "#1 Teacher" card. I used the Cutie KaToodles Graduate Bear file for this card with a few minor adjustments.  I took away the Grad hat and replaced the diploma with a ruler, which I took from the Owls Rule file.

Cutie KaToodles - Graduate Bear


Owls Rule



The second card I created is for that very special Graduate. I used the Cutie KaToodles Diploma Bear file which can be found here: 

Cutie KaToodles - Diploma Bear



The supplies I used to create these cards are as follows:

Bazzill & ReCollections Card Stock
Patterned Card Stock: ReCollections "Comic Heros" Paper Pad
Color Box Chalk Inks: Dark Brown, Creamy Brown, Blue Lagoon, Candied Yam, Gray Whale
Pebbles Pearlescent Chalk - Shimmer Shades
Art Glitter Glue
Red Ribbon from Celebrate It
White Gelly Roll Pen
Pigma Micron Pen (02)
Ranger Glossy Accents
ReCollections Enamel Dots
Sentiments are written using the "Elizabeth" font in Cricut Design Space

I hope you enjoyed today's project. Thank you for stopping by!

~ DT Jana 






No comments:

Post a Comment