Current Challenge

Monday, May 16, 2016

Best Teacher Around-

Hello & Happy Monday KBD FANS!!!!
DT Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
 Since School is almost over for my son - This Friday
is his last day! :) I thought I would continue
to show the little projects I made for his Teachers/Bus Driver.
Friday, I showcased a Tag I made for the Bus Driver
which can be found RIGHT HERE!

So, today I'm showcasing a card I made for his
AWESOME Teacher! He likes Dr. Pepper & Popcorn
So, he'll be getting that as a gift from us along with a
Redbox Gift card to enjoy with his family while
on Summer Vacation! :)

I'm using the Adorably CUTE Apple Bookworm




Here's what I created --




Isn't this the cutest Teacher card? 
I just LOVE how it turned out!


Here's the Recipe on my card --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Bazzill, American Crafts, Bo Bunny
Designer Paper - Lori Whitlock (School Days Digital Paper)
Echo Park (School)
Card Design - Silhouette Store (#12366)
Sentiment - Jaded Blossom (Teacher Appreciation)
Stitched Zig Zag Die - My Creative Time (Tags Layer)


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment