Current Challenge

Monday, April 18, 2016

You're How Old???

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!!
DT Theresa here from - Theresa's Crafty Creations
And I've got a FUN Birthday Card to show ya!

I'm using the COOL file called -





Here's what I created -



I created this Awesome Birthday card for my Oldest Son who
has a Birthday in about another week! I thought he might
like the nifty Ninja On his card! :)



Here's the Recipe on my card -

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, American Crafts, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Echo Park (That's my Boy)
Square Stitched Card Mat - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Circle Die - MFT Die-namics
Stitched Banner Dies - My Creative time
Sentiment - Stamps of Life (candles for Birthdays)
Assorted Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn, Eyelet Outlet, MME


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment