Current Challenge

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Puddle Jumpers





Hi! DT Shirley here sharing a little inspiration for Spring. I made a 2 page layout using one of my favorite KaDoodle Bug Designs files, "Puddle Jumpers" which can be found here:http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=718




Cardstock

"Hello Sunshine" and Happy Go Lucky" from Doodlebug Paper
Pink and aqua polka dot from Recollections
Aqua plaid from Core'dinations

The "Hello Sunshine " cardstock was used for the background. I cut a 9 1/2 inch scalloped circle from the pink polka dot cardstock and cut it in half. I actually traced an 8 1/2 inch lid for the circle so I could place it on the rainbow paper the way I wanted it. I only needed to trace half a circle for each side.  The largest wavy border varies from 3 to 4 inches wide, and was cut from the aqua polka dot cardstock. I made it by welding two different wavy borders together.  The other border is 1 3/4 inches wide and was cut from the aqua plaid cardstock .  The mats on the first page are 4 by 5 inches and 4 by 4 1/2 inches. The mats on the second page are both 4 by 5 1/2 inches. The mats have a pink polka dot bottom layer and a aqua plaid top layer.



The above image was made 5 inches tall. The title measures about 2 by 4 1/4 inches.

                                                    

The above image is 4 inches tall, the boots are 2 1/4 by 3 1/2 inches and will contain some simple journaling. The sun, from another pattern, is 2 3/4 inches.

I hope you enjoyed my layout, and thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you! ~ DT Shirley








2 comments:

  1. This is so cuuuuute! Totally love it and your papers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, I love the papers, the colors... Well pretty much everything! ❤️

    ReplyDelete