Current Challenge

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Lucky...


Happy Wednesday!! Jana here, to share with you a card I created for St. Patrick's Day. This card measures approximately 4.5" x 6.5" and is an envelope pull out card.


For this card, I used the Cutie KaToodles Horse file which you can find here: 


Here is a complete list of everything I used to create this card:

Papers: Bazzill card stock, ReCollections card stock, Patterned Paper from Paper House Color Ways Paper Pad
Color Box Chalk Inks: Fresh Green, Chestnut Roan, Dark Brown
Pebbles Classic Chalks: Earth Tone Shades
Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks: Shimmer Shades
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Pigma Micron Black Archival Ink (005)
White Gelly Roll Pen
Sentiment: Used "P.S." font in Cricut Design Space
Clovers: from Cricut Design Space
3mm Adhesive Rhinestones

I hope you all enjoyed my creation for today! Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment