Current Challenge

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Eggie Easter Bear!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!!
DT Theresa here from - Theresa's Crafty Creations
And I've got a sweet Easter card to show you

I'm using the Adorable file called -




This really is a CUTIE & Quick to put together!


Here's what I created -



Isn't this darling for a sweet friend to receive?
Or even a Niece or Nephew, Grand Child, Child? So many
people would love to see this in the mail I'm sure! :)


I wanted you to see the Dimension on this Bear - 
Really make this Critter stand out big time!



Here's the Recipe on my card -

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Echo Park (SPRING)
Square Stitched Card Mat - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Circle Die - Craftin Desert Divas (Stitched in Circles)
Sentiment - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Glitter Sprinkles - Doodlebug Designs


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment