Hello & Happy Monday!! I hope that everybody enjoyed the holiday and had a Happy Easter! I took lots of pics of my children and will picking out those special ones to place on this Easter Layout that I created and am sharing with you today.
I used one of the newer cutting files: Cutie KaToodles Bunnies which you can find here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=1100
These bunnies are just way too cute!!
The following are the materials I used to create this double paged layout:
- KaDoodle Bug Designs - Cutie KaToodles Bunnie file: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=1100
- Bazill & ReCollections Card Stock
- Patterned Paper - Momenta Paper Pad
- Color Box Chalk Inks: Chestnut Roan, French Blue, Pink Sky
- Pebbles Pearlescent Chalk Inks - Shimmer Shades
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- ReCollections Glitter Alphabet Stickers
- ReCollections Twine
- ReCollections Buttons
Thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I hope that you enjoyed my project and I wish you all a fabulous and crafty week ahead!