Current Challenge

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You're the Best!

Morning Doodle Bugs!!  Hope y'all have enjoyed all the new files released!  I know I'm loving them all =)  One of my favorite files is the Valentine Patch Bears.


I'm an avid quilter and these little cuties remind me of some patchwork quilts I've done.  

So I created this little card...


This is one of my favorite cards I've created so far this year =)

For this card I used the following:
KBD's Valentine Patch Bears (here)
Scrappy Mom's More Mini Messages Stamp Set
Doodle Bugs Hello Sunshine Stack
Recollections Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
eBrush with brown/pink/purple Sharpies
Colorbox Chalks
Recollections Doilies
Cuttlebug embossing Folders - Just my Type and Argyle
Perfect Pears (Perfect Pearl)
Tea Dye Distress Ink
Silver Glitter Enamel Dots
White Gelly Roll Pen
Black Pen

Thanks for stopping by today!
~ DT Jennifer ~

4 comments: