Current Challenge

Monday, February 8, 2016

Woodland Valentine

Aloha Kadoodlers!

I hope you all enjoyed our Valentine's hop we had this past Friday. If you missed it, no worries, you can still catch all of our fantastic Valentine's projects here:
https://www.facebook.com/kadoodlebugdesigns/?ref=hl

Anyway, on to my card for the day. For my project I decided to use an oldie but still a cutie KBD's A Woodland Valentine. The animals are just too cute and I'm sure you can find someone to recreate the file for.

The foxes in this file were just begging me to use them so of course I had to listen to them.

This by far is probably one of the easiest assemblies I have done. Totally encourage you to create one of these cute forest critters. Oh, and if you do, please don't forget to post it onto our current KBD Facebook challenge. If you're currently not a member of our KBD Challenge, no worries, just request an invite and wallah! Welcome to our KBD Challenge group.

I certainly hope you all enjoyed this card and if you would like more information on how I created this card, feel free to visit me at:
http://scrappychiccreatons.blogspot.com/
tps://www.facebook.com/ScrappyChicCreations/

A Woodland Valentine - Click Image to Close


No comments:

Post a Comment