Current Challenge

Friday, February 26, 2016

Full of Luck --

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!!
DT Theresa here from: Theresa's Crafty Creations
and today is my day to HOST the new Challenge over at the
KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Challenge Page!
We have 2 Challenges a month and the winner wins a FREE
KaDoodle Bug Designs SVG File of their Choice!
How sweet is that! We get to pick the theme
since we are hosting it and my theme is

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

So, Anything related to St. Patrick's Day
will work as long as you use a file from
KaDoodle Bug Designs

EASY PEASY I tell ya!


So, today I'm using the adorable file called:




I can think of sooo many wonderfully 
creative ideas with this set - I bet you can too!!

Here's the one I created to share -



What do ya think of my sweet Irish Owl? Cute huh?


Here's the Recipe on my card -


Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Bo Bunny, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Lori Whitlock (St. Patrick's Day) 
 Sentiment - Silhouette Store (#16804)
Bracket Card Shape - Silhouette Store (#114922)
Irish Owl - KaDoodle Bug Designs (Lucky Owls)
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen on the Shamrocks
Recollections Opaque Pen for Eyes
Stampin Up assorted inks for shadowing

Now that you've seen what I created, come on and
join me & the team to make something fun for
St. Patrick's Day!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a Wonderfully Crafty Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment