Current Challenge

Friday, February 12, 2016

A Foxy Valentine




Hi! Design Team Shirley here, and I am sharing the new KBD Challenge, which is, "Anything But a Card." This one should get the creative juices flowing! For my project I made a Valentines Day Wreath using the KBD pattern, "A Foxy Valentine" which can be found here:
 http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=369

Materials

11 1/2 inch felt wreath ( I got mine at the Dollar Store.)
KaDoodle Bug Designs pattern "A Foxy Valentine"
Glitter foam in silver and fushia
Glitter heart stickers (I got these at the Dollar Store also.)
Cardstock in red, bright green, yellow, rust, ivory, pink, blue and white, black and gray
!/2 inch wide Valentines Day ribbon
Glue and hot glue gun


This little guy was cut at about 5 inches. The hearts were traced on the glitter foam and cut out by hand. I added a bird and some candy.


This guy was made 6 inches long. I also traced these hearts on foam and cut them out by hand. I added a red foam sticker in the wagon.


The final fox was cut about 5 inches tall. I added a bird and gave him a glitter heart to hold. Glitter heart stickers were added to all the candy.

I made a four looped, six inch bow for the top, and added a lollipop accent to the middle. Everything was attached to the wreath with hot glue. 

I hope you like my little wreath. We would love to see what non-card project you can make with an adorable pattern from KaDoodle Bug Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment