Current Challenge

Monday, January 11, 2016

Wild About You ❤️


Hello Kadoodlers! Alma-DT here, How you guys doing? Can you believe it it's almost half of January? If you blink you're gonna miss it 😅, well because Valentine's it's around the corner I always try to make something to decorate around my house, so I came up with this...


I made the word LOVE out of the 3D letters from myscrapchick.com and embellished them with the cute lions from "Wild About You" file




I decided to use print then cut with my Cricut, I just love files like these bc you can use them all together or separate them...aren't they cute? 


So there you go and easy and quick decoration for any space in your house, hope you guys like it and enjoy as I did making them, whenever you can give me a visit to my FB page at My Cricut Side  for more adorable and simple ideas, see you next time... 😘 





1 comment: