Current Challenge

Friday, January 29, 2016

Treats for my Sweets


Aloha Kadoodlers!

Mellisa T. here and I am hosting the new KBD Challenge, "Anything Goes Valentine's".
 For my challenge project, I used the super cute, "Love Blocks Moose". This little guy was our freebie for last week.
Make sure you check into our store often as we have some awesome freebies.

Isn't this moose just the cutest?

Make sure you stop by our store and grab this cutie and all of the latest files as well.
There are so many cuties out I just couldn't figure out which file to start first.

Also, if you are not a member of our KBD Challenge on Facebook, make sure you join.

This challenge group is an awesome way for you to win a free file of your choice as well as show off your craft skills. The KBD DT always enjoy looking at your crafty creations.

For more information on how I created this cutie, please visit me at:
http://scrappychiccreatons.blogspot.com/

As always, I hope you all have a crafty day and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment