Current Challenge

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Polar Bear Hugs -

Hello & Happy Tuesday KBD FANS!
DT Theresa here from : Theresa's Crafty Creations
And I've got a Thank you card to share with you!

I'm using one of the Sweet New files called -



Isn't this a really CUTE Wintery Set?
So many fun ideas to create with this one!

Here's what I created to share -


I made this card for a Super Sweet Blogging friend
who sent me a Christmas card & a Sweet Extra surprise -
She didn't have to, but I just LOOOVE the gift she sent, so I wanted 
to thank her for her kindness - I hope she got this card before I posted it!

Here's the Recipe on my card -

Card Size is 4 3/4 Square
Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Doodlebug
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Polar Pals)
Banner & 1/2 Circle shape - Sil. Program
Sentiment - Scrappy Moms (Bear Necessities)
Wink of Stella Glitter pen on the Hat/ Heart cheeks/ Snowflakes
Sequins - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Candy Bear - Ka Doodle Bug Designs
Snowflake Punch - Martha Stewart


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment