Current Challenge

Friday, January 15, 2016

New KBD Challenge!!

Morning Doodle Bugs!!  Who is ready for a new and fun challenge?!?!  This is a super fun and easy challenge that anyone can do - even your kiddos!  So grab some colored pencils, markers, crayons ~ whatever you got and join us!!

We are having a fun coloring challenge!  Melissa has been creating fun digi-stamps for us to use and I thought it would be a fun way of thanking her for continuing this.  

Here's my inspiration for you all.



I broked out my Chameleon markers and gave this Rainy Day Duck a little color. The background was created using my eBrush and sharpies and a MFT Rain Drops stencil.  I created the sentiment in SCAL and printed it on my laser printer, then added foil to it.  I cut it out using a Lawn Fawn die.  (yes, it's a little off centered, but I still love it lol)

So we want to see your coloring!  Grab this weeks freebie digital stamp found here 






or one of the many other adorable digital stamps found here on the site and show us your creativity.  

Enter your lovely creations in our KBD Challenges group!  We can't wait to see them!!!

~~ DT Jennifer ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment