Current Challenge

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Jolly Ginger!

Hello & Happy Thursday KBD Fans!
DT Theresa Here from Theresa's Crafty Creations--
Today, I've got a CA-UTE Gingerbread Card to show you!

I'm using a File from the Ginger House


This set is super adorable and you can use
all of it on your project or just 1 or 2 images --

Here's what I created --


I'm using a Step Card from the Silhouette Store (#64598)
Card Stock - American Crafts, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Sugar Plums)
I got the Ginger Girl & Candy from the Ginger House File
Ginger Girl Stamped Face - Peachy Keen (Faceless gingerbread Dolls)
White Wink of Stella & Clear Wink of Stella pens
Vintage Stitched Label Die - My Creative Time
Sentiment & Sequins - My Craft Spot ** Out of Business**

Well, I hope you enjoyed my Happy Ginger Girl
Step Card! Have a Wonderfully Creative Day!

2 comments: