Current Challenge

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gobble Till You Wobble

Hello, this is Sukie with a fun project to share.  I created a Thanksgiving card using the Cutie KaToodles - Turkey cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The Cutie KaToodles are one of my favorite lines from KBD since I love their big eyes and this file is no exception.  I gave my turkey some fun criss cross eyelashes to make those big eyes pop even more.
I stamped a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms A Holiday to Remember stamp set on a scalloped circle.  A bit of doodling was added to the scalloped circle with my white gel pen. The scalloped circle was adhered on some pop dots for added dimension.  My card was finished off with some Pumpkin Spice Trendy Twine on the base of my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day and a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: