Current Challenge

Friday, October 9, 2015

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Aloha Kadoodlers,

Mellisa T. here and it's my turn today to post on the blog :). For my project today, I used an oldie but cutie, With A Cherry On Top.

This is such a cutie to work with and I thought he would be a cutie to grace favor bags that are used to celebrate special occasions.

If you haven't added this file to your collection just yet, we are having a super sale where all of our Kadoodle Bug Designs are only $1.00!
   While your there, don't forget to grab our cute freebies as well. Once they are gone, they are gone.

 Sentiment for my birthday bag came from Jaded Blossom's, Huge Birthday Wishes set.

For more information on my favor bag, please visit me at: Scrappy Chic Creations.



                        Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a scrappy day!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Melissa! I need to add him to my collection! ~DT Katie

    ReplyDelete