Current Challenge

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Hauntings From My Crypt

Aloha Kadoodlers,

Mellisa T. here and today is my turn to post on the blog. For my project today, I used the super cute KBD Tombstone Dragon and the KBD Witchy Owl pumpkin to create my project today. To add some bling to my dragon, I used my much loved Stickles to make her nose and horns pop. 

 My project would not be complete if I didn't add a pumpkin into the mix because Halloween isn't Halloween without a pumpkin in the picture.

The card base was found in the Silhouette online store and of course to add that finishing touch, I used my stash of Jaded Blossom stamps and dies to top off my card.


For more information on how this card was made, please visit me at:
Scrappy Chic Creations


Hoping you have a scrappy day!



                                                                                                 


3 comments:

  1. WOW! love the dragon! i think he is my favorite! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! love the dragon! i think he is my favorite! Great job!

    ReplyDelete