Current Challenge

Friday, September 4, 2015

Fall Challenge

Happy Friday!  This is Sukie and today I am hosting a challenge over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Challenges group on Facebook.  We  have a new challenge hosted by each of the design team members every two weeks.  This challenge is a "fall project" challenge and runs from today until September 17th.  All of you have to do is create a "fall project" using a file from KaDoodle Bug Designs and post it in the challenge group for an opportunity to win one KaDoodle Bug Designs file of your choice.  For my project I created a fun shaker card.
I printed my scarecrow from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Happy Harvest Scarecrows cutting file.  The leaves for my shaker card were punched from the Fiskars Falling For You border punch.  Since they were punched from card stock, they are a bit heavier than sequins and have a tendency to fall to the bottom of the card.  I finished off my card with a fun sentiment from the Scrappy Moms A Holiday to Remember stamp set and a small bow in Totally Orange Trendy Twine.
Head on over to the KBD Challenges group on to join in this fun challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable Sukie! I love your sweet little scarecrow and the shaker part is so fun!! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete