Current Challenge

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamp Release Party - Wave Shape Card

Hello!!! Just writing a post to share my Wave Shape Card.
(that will be coming soon to the KBD website)
I just LOVE these adorable tropical kitties.
I am linking up this project for the Peachy Keen Stamps
February Release Party. 
You still have a couple days to enter!




~ PROJECT RECIPE ~
PK-1362 Tropical Vacation Kitty Cat 
PK-1362 Tropical Vacation Kitty Cat 
You can checkout the February release here...
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/shop/february-2014-release/
Wave Card Pattern coming soon to KaDoodle Bug Designs
Spectrum Noir Markers
Paper: Echo Park - Splash 6x6 and 12x12 paper
Ink

Thank you for looking and have a Super Day!

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE shaped cards!! I ADORE this one!! ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is AWESOME!!! I LOVE the shape of the card with the wave coming out like that and those kitties are too cute! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete