Current Challenge

Monday, May 16, 2011

This Weeks Freebie and New Patterns

This week's Freebie is a Birthday Title...

Also New to the site...
Also this Zebra Angel Pattern was designed for Rose Ann Taylor. The Zebra is the Mascot for a rare form of Cancer called Nuero Endocrine Carcinoma which she has been diagnosed with. I designed this pattern to bring smiles to Rosie's Face. I am giving this away as a freebie so you can make a card for her to bring a cheerful smile on her face. You can email me at kadoodlebugdesigns@yahoo.com to request her address and I will send it to you. Please help make a faithful difference to one's life and let her know that she has many Zebra Angels watching over her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the free file...:-) Here is my layout I made with it.

    http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/2011/06/zebra-angels-watching-over-me.html

    ReplyDelete