Current Challenge

▼

Thursday, August 31, 2017

School chalkboard

Hello all! DT Amber here on the blog today. 

Last days of summer are closing fast. With my son starting school next week I wanted to jump on the bandwagon for making him a back to school chalkboard. 


First thing I did was got some black cardstock.


I then used a piece of white calk and rubbed it all over the paper. I pressed a bit hard.





Then I used a tissue to wipe it off but genitally. 




I did the two steps until I got the look I wanted.




I used my cricut air 2 to write on the paper.

I then put together the CK Diploma Bear and added to the bottom of the sign.




I used my cricut to add the year he would graduate on the diploma. I used foam dots on the cap.


Thanks for taking a look.

Have a wonderful craft day!




No comments:

Post a Comment