Current Challenge

▼

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Boo Boo Mice

Hello and welcome, DT member Cathy here today, and it is my turn to share some craftiness at KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog.
What I have for you today is a card using the new file ..Cutie KaToodles ~ Boo Boo Mice.


Are they not just the cutest little guys??!!??
Well I made a 6x6 card, my favorite size..


To create my card I used some peachy colored card stock from my stash, not sure the manufacturer, and the polka dot paper is from.. We R Memory Keepers and the rest is from Close to My Heart.
the sentiment is from Close to My Heart as well.  I inked it up a bit with Tim Holtz Distress inks and ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon Co.
you can get this adorable file in the shop at the link below..


I hope you like today's project and will leave some love.
Have a great day
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment